海诺威公司 - 质量工程师
Hanovia - QA Engineer
As the quality engineer, you will be a key member of the operations team ensuring quality within the supply chain, right first time product quality and adherence to the Quality Management System to meet the requirements of our customers.
- Responsible for the quality process to meet the ISO9001 and the company requirement.
- Write any regionally specific procedures and ensure compliance with the QMS.
- As a key role to take the responsibility of the supply chain quality.
Company inspection tools management.Company controlled documents management.Work with the after-sales service team and the production team to solve the related issue and take the corrective action.Documents traceability for the self-build parts and the supply chain.Adopt, develop and maintain all relevant KPI’s.Liaise with Hanovia Slough to ensure continuity of process and product across sites.Take the job of the factory safety, environmental and the first aid.Other job assigned.
- Conduct the new supplier process audit and the approved supplier annual process audit.
- Work with the supplier for the new samples development.
- Work with the supplier to improve the process and product quality.
- Conduct the sourcing parts inspection.
- 3~5 years or above related working experience. Have the experience as a supplier quality engineer.
- Engineering background. Mechanical or Mechatronics is preferred.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Have the ability to write the English report. Fluent in English orally is preferred.
海洋光学公司 - 销售工程师
沃爱康 / 睛乐公司 - 行政专员